TiLT | Things I Love Thursday
- Blanket forts that take up the entire living room.
- Mini road trips for fun photo shoots.
- Not only was I accepted to be listed as a vendor on Wedding Wire, but the brides from the two weddings I photographed were kind enough to leave me glowing reviews that left me teary eyed!
- FINALLY figured out how to change the background image on this blog and I madly love the new chevron print, much more my style than floral.
- Photo filled weekend coming up… I have NO idea when I am going to sleep so I’ll be counting on adrenaline to get me through.
- Finished up my first roll of film in what feels like forever [maybe like 2 months?] so I can’t wait to see what, if anything, comes out, especially since my son pulled a decent amount out of the canister.
- Not having a cold anymore.
- My favorite TV shows are finally back from the holiday break, yay Hulu Plus!
- My sassy pants boots that I got for Christmas… slow walkers can hear me coming and move over because I am coming through.
- And Valentine’s Day… I’m going to do a Valentine’s Day special, I wish I had posted it earlier, but it should be up sometime tomorrow or this weekend so keep your eyes peeled if you are looking for a sweet/sexy gift for your significant other (or a gift for yourself if you are single)!
What are you loving this week?