Things I Love Thursday, But on Friday
- Rookie Magazine… yes, this is an online publication for teenagers and I am not ashamed to proclaim my love for it. Where were these girls and this magazine when I was a teenager? I follow them across multiple forms of social media, I just cannot get enough, total fan girl!
- ROMWE… apparently I have been swooning over their clothes all over Pinterest and had no idea where to buy the stuff. I think I know where my tax return will be spent.
- Internet shopping sprees… Yesterday I came home to three packages, one filled with adorable pajamas for Auden, one with some new Spring clothes for me, and one filled with 35mm Lomography film.
- It is only April and my nails are already stained with dirt.
- Karly is coming to visit later this month!
- Today I am having lunch with Debbie of FiftyCentLove Photographie, I love meeting other creative folks from the area so if you are into art or photography and live in the Blacksburg area, hit me up!
- Just mailed off a mystery roll of film and the next one for my Bookish series.
- Auden’s angel soft baby hair.