Things I Love Thursday, But on Friday
- Karly came to visit last weekend! We had a little photo excursion at the Hahn Horticulture Garden and then the park behind my house. My SLR could apparently tell that I was trying to double expose the roll of film that Karly and I were TRYING to double expose and wouldn’t allow it so I had to switch over to the Holga 135. Lots of photos from our adventure coming soon!
- Clothes lines… I really wish I had one at my house.
- I shot the most gorgeous session a couple weeks ago with Brittany and I still haven’t had a chance to edit them all (I took nearly 1,000 pictures and need to narrow it down to 150 which is proving to be quite difficult especially while being sick for the past few weeks). Here’s the preview on Facebook.
- April showers… hopefully they’ll bring some amazing May flowers. Some of my seeds and bulbs have started to sprout and I’m so impatient to see them bloom!
- Hopefully I don’t jinx it by saying this, but today is the first day in over 3 weeks that I have not had crazy vertigo or been really sick. Yay!